Happy October

William McEver mcever@comcast.net
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 00:39:32 -0400

Ya you got it, another bad night. I've only had about 10 hours of sleep in 4
days. I'm fucking venting! 10 years of this deteriorating cervical herniation.
Many med changes, that only work for a short  time , and  they become
ineffectual. My tolerance to pain medication keeps getting higher and higher.
I take shit that doesn't phase me but knocks other people on their ass. Not
operable yet, the protocol doesn't exist; no numbing, or lose of arm strength.
Beautiful weather, but can't take any wind buffeting, or extreme head turns to
watch over the shoulder in the blind spots. My Lady "Wende" just sits in the
garage, plugged into the battery tender waiting. MO and I haven't ridden
together this year, and only once last year.  This SUCKS! The way it's going
now, my son is going to inherit a 98 BMW with less than 10k miles on it, and
he won't be able to ride, because of his dependent triplets and wife! Yeah I
know, you people will be willing to exercise Wende, and not even charge me, if
I pay for the fuel! Well it's 12;30 am and I haven't tried a #10 Vicodin for a
couple of days, maybe I'll get lucky and get a few hours of sleep. Night all.

MC 137
BMW  Wende