thanks

William McEver mcever@comcast.net
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:26:05 -0400

Brothers of the iron horse, thanks for the replies. CJ and Hube are in the
same zone I'm in and neither of us want to be there.

Ya I've rotated meds, and even tried different combos, that occasionally
work.

Speaking of hard physical labor, I just can't do anymore, and yes the
endorphins do work, but you know they only last a short period, then they go
back to the being dormant.

Craig, I trust my Neuro, and the operation is not always the cure. I know 2
people that have had this same op, and the result was negative. Jim G had it
done, and his worked. Mine is the arthritis, and will eventually have to be
done but the time is not yet.

 Hey I got 5 hours of fair sleep, gonna treat my self with some blueberry
pancakes at a local restaurant.

Later AMCT

MC 137
BMW  Wende