Hube

Hubert Few hfc687@comcast.net
Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:22:02 -0400

At 09:06 AM 10/1/2005 -0400, William McEver wrote:
>Haven't heard Hube's diatribe in a long time :-)

Is that what that was?

Sheeeittt...

I'm a tired ole puppy right about now....gave the missus the day off and
did the yards all by my lonesome. Actually, I wanted to do them by
myself....I was all revved up after all that BS I was spouting this
AM....something about the "challenge", I dunno. It took more than twice as
long without her....leaves are starting to fall (sigh) anyways, I s'pect I
gained a few brownie points, those are always nice to have in reserve.

I'm on my second Sam Adams Boston Lager....."brewer and patriot" it says on
the label. All I know is I like the stuff, especially at the price I paid
for it...good beer for the price of piss-water, what's not to like? I can
find some damn bargains...I'm here to tell ya!

Good damn day to be alive.

More as it happens, or shortly thereafter! :-)

Hube