WTF nbr

Doodles doodles@nycap.rr.com
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:33:06 -0400

You should come to a DSS office and watch them come in the apply for Welfare
benefits while talking on a cell phone, after just being dropped off in a
big-assed SUV with rims/wheels that cost more than my Jeep.  Plus, they are
wearing designer clothing.

Uh.. Hello... Get your f'ing priorities straight.. Unload the cell, SUV and
designer and buy food, shelter, etc.

Doodles

Here in America, "the land of the