Hi Hube

William McEver mcever@comcast.net
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:54:30 -0400

Mornin Hube,
    It's good to hear ... read from you. Ya the priorities do get in the way.
Me being a fair weather rider, has really kept the mileage low this summer.
Very hot and humid.

I had a water line to my 2nd floor bathroom break in the ceiling. 1000 gallons
of water down thru my dinning and living room, thru to the basement. Not as
bad as those swamped houses from Katrina, but everything in disarray for 2
months. All is well now.

Then a neighbor swerved to avoid a wide swinging van, side swiped my truck.
But that has also been taken care of.

Some family issues plus the cost of fuel, has caused me to cancel my yearly
trip to Daytona in Oct. I hope things look good for Feb. and Mar., when I go
to my sister's in Jax.

Have you been in contact with Craig? He is taking a new job and will be moving
to SC.

Take care buddy, later.

MC 137
BMW  Wende