NBR

The Gammons gammon@optonline.net
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:14:53 -0400

I spent a lot of soul unwisely personally and on MIG in the past couple years. I'm sorry about that. I'm working on it.
Look:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-V-Rod-RARE-COLOR-Only-2k-miles-MUST-LOOK_W0QQitemZ4578310577QQcategoryZ49997QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-HARLEY-DAVIDSON-VROD-1073-MILES-EXCELLENT_W0QQitemZ4578104418QQcategoryZ49997QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Harley-Davidson-V-Rod-VRSC_W0QQitemZ4578154239QQcategoryZ49997QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jacuzzi
  To: The Gammons ; Curtis Jenkins ; migcruisers@autox.team.net
  Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:13 AM
  Subject: Re: NBR

  I thought he was looking for a Twin Cam?  The deals are on the HD's that guys have already paid the "Harley Tax" on by adding pipes, jetting, and loads of chrome to.  Then buying them with less than three thousand miles for just about list on a bone stock model.

  Come on Jim, we need to jump start your MIG ticker again, the signal from it is getting weak.

  Rob

  The Gammons <gammon@optonline.net> wrote:
    A used bike is a better deal. Perhaps a low miles 95-98 HD?

    JimG

  Jacuzzi #2313
  Molon Labe