[Mini] Mini List

Vonhoegen belvenfish at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 14:42:03 MDT 2011

Well, he is a weirdo, but they all are around those parts, reminds me, that
was where I was stopped by the plod going the other way on a dual carriageway
because the plodder couldn't read my number plate... Buxton oh Buxton...

Dr. Gernot Vonhoegen

BelvenServices
Senior Translator   Scientific / Technical

Belven 55
4730 Raeren
Belgien

Tel: 0032/87/33 97 35