[Mini] Oil spitting

belvenfish at yahoo.co.uk belvenfish at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 11:09:40 MDT 2013

Hi Anne,

I don't think you ought to block the crankcase breather, you have
obviously got too much crankcase pressure, so fit a hose into an open tin to
get the fumes out, alternatively into the inlet manifold if you can or
similar. I don't remember what you said about the state of the engine, could
be worn piston rings.

HTH

Dr. Gernot Vonhoegen

BelvenServices