[Morgans] How I spent yesterday.

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Thu Nov 1 07:06:49 MST 2007

Hey gang,

I broke down and took my Morgan 4/4 for a run yesterday for a total of
about 4 mi.  2mi under her own power, and 2 on the back of a tow truck. :)

Turns out the gas in the tank is bad and clogged the fuel line.  So I've
got to drain the tank and blow out the fuel lines today.  Fun!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229