[Morris] Cloth Morris jacket badges . "The whole story"

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 30 11:21:28 MDT 2009

Forwarded from another Morris list:

Dear Morris enthusiasts:

Many of you will know that a few months back I had 100 embroidered cloth
badges made up to be sold through my British Car Shop.( See picture in
the photos section) As I said then , I couldn't really use 100 so decided to sell
off 50 of them at a reduced price to group members just to get some of my
investmnet back. Well.... That was a surprise! The 50 went very quickly and
cheques kept arriving in the mail. I decided that maybe I didn't need to keep 50,
so let more of them go. The requests kept coming and I pretty well ran out of badges.

Now I don't have enough for myself, so ( you guessed it) I've ordered another 100!

Help! I'm back to where I started! I now have 100 badges and want to
keep only 50. Will sell the balance for $5.50 for two plus $1 for
postage. These are very nice badges and they typically sell for $5.50
each. I accept Pay Pal and credit card payments

My contact information is ian at britishcarshop.com   My telephone contact is 250-384-2910.

Wish me luck!

Ian