[Morris] Fw: British Car Sunday Morning Cruise to Golden Cove

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 12:33:12 MST 2010

Hay guys,

It is that time of the month again.

If you need an address -

Starbucks (at Golden Cove)
31110 Hawthorne Blvd
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
(310) 265-7230

Please let others with British cars know of this event.
>From Rods message - There appears to be a good group attending.
There is usually at least 20 cars or more

The last few months there has been a lot of Morris Minors.
Thanks to Randy and the group he brings from Santa Monica area.

There is usually a couple of Bugeye and MG midgets.
Last month there was a racer Sprite from Newport Beach.
It was number 51 out of Elkhart Lake, WI. - new owner in Ca.

If you live any where near PV this is a fun free event.

There is always some interesting cars that show up.

I drive up from Orange County. If any one wants to convoy with me.
Rod and some others convoy from the south bay area.

Hope to see you there. Please come by and say Hello if you attend.
Look for a sky blue tourer - that would be me.most likely.

Vigil
So Cal

Hey all,

       Just a little reminder for those of us with short attention spans. This
Sunday ( January 17, 2010 ) is the Third Sunday of the month. The  Palos
Verdes Golden Cove British Car Event is from 9 :00 AM till around 11:00 AM.
This month I have heard rumors the  So Cal MG Club is planing on being there
and some of the  members of the So Cal Triumph Owners Club might be there too.
It's suppose to be a slightly  cloudy day with only a 30% chance of rain so
I've got my fingers crossed for a lovely day.
     A group of us Crazy Little British Car Nutz are meeting at the Starbucks
at the corner of Anza & 190th St at 8:00 AM (ish), With a departure time of
8:30  AM. Depending on the weather some of the group might go to lunch some
where in San Pedro( saw it on So Cal MG site) pretty sure the more the
merrier.
     Hope to see some new cars there again, See everybody there.

  I'll be @ CC on Sat, I'll see if Rosie and my Pop  want to  join me.

Take Care, Enjoy Life & Have Fun !!

Rod