[Morris] Fw: Re: Paul'

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 13:29:34 MST 2011

This was very well put about Paul.....

Vigil

Thanks for everything, Paul. We will miss you terribly. Thanks for
driving your Morris to my house in Louisiana. Thanks for visiting with
us when I drove to your house in Portland with my little boy. Thanks
for all the technical advice. You so loved helping people with their
little British cars. That is what brought you joy in life. And, it
reminds us that in order to get out of bed looking forward to
the day ahead, we all need to find out what it is that brings us joy.

      I think the best advice I ever got from you was at a time when I
was down in the dumps, and was wondering what a person should do when
they are feeling burned out. You said that the best thing to do was to
see what I could do to help others in need-
that this would take the focus off of my own problems, and would make
me a happier person. How right you were. Thank you, Mentor, for
everything.

                                      With love,

                                       Al "Smitty" Landry

Subject: Re: [morris_motors] Fw: Paul'

  I took the day off today and worked on my million. Perhaps Paul
talked me in to it.

   RIP my friend I still miss you     Bruce

Please feel free to pass this information on to all of Pauls friends.
I know he was a great friend to a lot of people and will be missed.

Vigil

Paul's son, Tom, just called to tell me that Paul died today.  They
were unable to get his high blood pressure down.  I  don't know any
detail.  He wasn't happy where he was, so maybe it was time to move
on.  Can you let the Little British Car people know?  Thanks.    I'm
very sad of course and feeling the loss.  I appreciate your connection
to Paul, and your visiting him in Escondido.  Life goes on, but it is
not as rich.

Lillis