[Morris] Speaking of flashers

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:41:27 MDT 2015

I wired ours separately from the flashers to a three position switch I placed
on the dash. This way we can still use the flashers on the freeways at speeds
that prevent the trafficactors from deploying/ retracting properly.  Around
town, I just remember to use, and turn off, both of the signals.   Our 58
Traveller doesn't have self-cancelling flashers anyway, so it's just another
little task.
Regards, Glen Byrns
Sent from my iPad

> On May 12, 2015, at 1:29 PM, spook01 <spook01 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> does anyone know how to wire the car to utilize the semaphores on the side
as well as having flashing side turn signals?