[Nobbc] MG car show

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Fri Jun 1 15:34:19 MDT 2007

Check out http://www.mg2007.org/ for information. Many of our club
members are involved in the planning for this event especially Andy and
Marla Preston. Several rides are planned in the "local" wine country
area. When the Prestons were planning these routes they invited our club
along to try them out, some really fine rides out to the coast and also
through our various valleys to visit wineries. I notice that there is a
big ride planned up to the town of Mendocino, should be really nice in July.

Ron
58
MGA