[Nobbc] Nobbc June Schedule Reminder

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Jun 6 00:47:51 MDT 2007

Heh, It's not a Yugo is it? Our members are car people and like anything
interesting or unique, so I can't imagine it being a problem. We have
had several non-British cars on our runs and have done rides with
non-British car clubs (Arcane Autos comes to mind). I'm sure some of the
others will chime in also and welcome you along.

Ron
58 MGA