[Nobbc] Quiet

Dan home at drummondlaw.com
Sat Jun 16 17:54:48 MDT 2007

Been busy with the transmission on the old Series III XJ6 (Jaguar).  It
finally bit the dust after 148,000 miles.  I took it out and had the guys at
Santa Rosa Hydra Matic rebuild it.  Just got it back yesterday.  I might not
be able to get to it this weekend (too many other chores), but at least I'm
on the downhill side of this project.  This is my first tranny removal.
Turned out to be not as hard as I expected.  A big job to be sure, but
pretty straight forward.  Hopefully reinstallation will go as smoothly.

Dan

Daniel A. Drummond
Santa Rosa, California