[Nobbc] aug 4th comming soon.

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Sun Jun 17 07:11:35 MDT 2007

aug. 4th (saturday) will make 6 years of nobbc.
your all gonna need to cook up something big for that one.
may up to fisk mill cove and meet up w/the remains of north coast club.
ron you may want to try joel and pam-
holmes at filegarden.net
another try could be mike applet in willits
mapplet at pacbell.com
i tryed to contact joel and pam via there website
i assume there rig may not have noticed my new "sand" addy and got hung up
in spam filters............
let me know what you all come up w/and then of course send up pics.
steve-colorado.