[Nobbc] Ride reminder-tomolis bay

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Thu Jun 21 07:55:40 MDT 2007

hi guys
is tripod tom on this list?
(hi tom)
tom could make a good ride leader to tomolis bay.
i dont know what the weather is doing down there, but were throwing out the
record books up here this week.
hi 90s
98 last night in denver.(6:00 news)
hope you guys are working up a good plan for august 4th ride.(nobbc 6th
year)
you all need to send me pics.
shure miss not being down there for rides but still working on cobbc up here
but it,s off to a slow start,but then agian so was nobbc at first.
so there you have it.
tomolis bay is your next destination.
maybe you can tag up w/kurt housh and steve plath,the marin reps. of nobbc.
i still say someone should attempt to hook up w/ mendocino club for aug 4th.
they still have a website-
north coast british car club.
i have no idea when my next trip down there will be.
so just keep sending me pics.
thanks all!
steve l. co-founder nobbc.----- Original Message -----