[Nobbc] Ride reminder-tomolis bay

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Thu Jun 21 11:45:15 MDT 2007

hey deano great to hear from you.-
how,s maria-give her a big hug from "dee-bird" and myself!!!-just missing
you guys down there sometimes.
deano-you guys really need to cook something big for aug-4th-(nobbc 6th
year)
hey deano-it,s your buis. but if you and jan still in contact please give
her a hello as well.-steve and dee.-i hope this is going to just you deano.
as in personal.-
hey gang if you get this, this is just me and dean here o.k.-delete now-
please respect my unsavory computor illetericy.-
this is just dean and myself.
it,s a dame fine club dean.
ron and i worked our asses off as you did as well.
but just look at what we created.
we have built a premear and envied club that nobody can reproduce.-my god
dean it,s absolutley mind boggeling , but then agian not.
i knew we could do it.
it just took some work-that,s all.
but look at what the nobbc has become.
nobbc is world class,and will remain so as long as nothing gets messeed
with.-(as in a stuuctured substance)-
were doing o.k. here on the front range (loveland co.) but could be better.-
it aint e-z up here "breaking in" to a new world.
being from san fran area it makes makes me a gay and diana a lesb.
we just live together as a shield.
(yea it is that bad)-
never where a buddha necklas to a job search interview..........
a gold cross is just fine.
anyhoot deano were o.k.-house comming along just fine-wish i had some more
bucks to throw at it.
real estate market here is slow.-we paid 186,000 for our slice of the world
and perhaps a little to much but god dame it deano were homeowners.
it was an issue that i just had to .force.-
dean i screwed up and got canned from my job.-at least thast,s there view.
no workers rights in colorado.union aint poop (just keep paying your
dues)-aint nothing but yourself here.-so grow balls right?-
buck up.
o.k. dean shout back anytime or hell give a tele.- 970-613-8628
we love you dean.
steve and dee.