[Nobbc] What cars do we have?

JOHN KENNER FAWN220 at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 14 17:57:17 MDT 2007

GREG,

I JUST PUT ADJUSTABLE AVO'S ON THE REAR OF MY ELAN.

JOHN

1966 ELAN

1972 EUROPA

1972 ELAN PLUS 2

2006 BMW M COUPE

PS

I'M NOT SHOUTING, I'M TYPING CHALLENGED

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of gtwincams
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 4:48 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [Nobbc] What cars do we have?

Hi All,
Greg here again. I don't recognize a couple of the names - it would be
great to know what everyone is driving (and fixing). We've got an Alfa
Romeo GTV that my wife and I have driven on one NOBBC drive (horrors!)
when the other two Brit cars were down -  I'm currently restoring that.
Our Brit cars are a 1974 TR6 and a 1971 Lotus Elan.
We're going to try to make the next weekend, and for sure Dixon. Does
anyone want to meet up somewhere during the day, say noon?
Looks like the next two months will be busy with classic car
opportunities - don't forget the national MGB association meet coming in
July, too. I think we're all invited, even if we don't have MGBs...
Oh, yes - I'm also considering hosting another tech session. Any
interest? First one was rebuilding Strombergs. I could do something on
welding/sheet metal work (Alfa as example), carb tuning, or?? I've added
a spring compressor to my shop, so those of us with coilovers or struts
that need new springs, we could pop those on. I'll be installing some
new rear springs on some new Spax for the Lotus - just did the fronts.
Perhaps of interest to John, the other Lotus guy who has checked in?
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian
gtwincams at pacbell.net

"Life is short - don't delay!"