[Nobbc] Nobbc at Dixon

Dan home at drummondlaw.com
Tue May 15 21:01:40 MDT 2007

I'll be there, but may have to leave early.  That's the deal with my wife.
We go to "my" car show first, then it's off to one of her things in Benicia
that afternoon.  It will be a horizon broadening experience for both of us.

Are there any other Jag-people out there?

Daniel A. Drummond
Petaluma, CA
Jaguar XK8