[Nobbc] Nobbc at Dixon

Dan home at drummondlaw.com
Wed May 16 21:38:48 MDT 2007

Hi Greg,

	Thanks for the info.  I'm looking forward to Dixon, but am
disappointed I have to leave early.  Oh well.  I look at E-Types from time
to time and may take the plunge one day.  We do have an older '86 Series III
XJ6, which is kind of my project car.  I'm taking the tranny out right now
so that it can be rebuilt.  It's a great car, but not of the sports car
variety.  See you at Dixon.  Look for the gold XK8 soft top.

Dan

Daniel A. Drummond
Petaluma, CA
Jaguar XK8