[Nobbc] Attachments

Paige, Dean DPaige at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Tue May 22 11:44:05 MDT 2007

NOBBCers,

I've been a long time subscriber to the Autox Triumph list. A few
comments for all of you. Mark Bradakus, keeper of the Autox lists has
provided server space for the lists for many a year now. Members of the
various lists are occasionally asked for donations when servers fail or
upgrades are mad. No demands are made and no one is required to donate.
Many do just because of the inherent value of the expertise that is
available and the long term friendships that have formed over the years.
I know it ahs been a valuable resource for me. I have donated in the
past and likely will in the future. I would ask you to consider the
possibilities.

Server space is limited and so attachments are not possible as they take
up way too much bandwidth. I am really stoked that we have been able to
set up a NOBBC list on Autox. A great way to share. WELCOME!!!

Dean Paige
Co-founder NOBBC