[Nobbc] Service recommendation needed

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu May 24 16:31:30 MDT 2007

Greg, I do my own work and have no personal knowledge, however, a member
of our club runs a repair shop on Santa Rosa Ave between downtown and
the freeway on the east side. I can't remember the name of the place but
signs outside are for foreign auto repairs. I think his name is Mike and
he drives an MGB V8. There is also a place in Agua Caliente, can't
remember the name of that one either but you can't miss it, lots of
British stuff paked around it. British European in Cotati is another
place but I've heard they are expensive.

Ron
58 MGA