[Nobbc] removed from list-instutions future.

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 5 20:40:40 MDT 2007

Wow, Steve - I haven't heard anyone say they want you to quit, and you
have many good friends here. There are just lots of new members, which
is something you've said you are really proud and happy about. When you
sent your emails you were talking to a wider audience than when the club
was small. More people, more reactions.
Hang tough, take the Triumph on a drive on some good roads, and let it
slide. Not the car... ;-)
Greg