[Nobbc] 4th Anniversary Ride

Deborah Richardson Richardson debbiekayrich at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 09:36:51 MDT 2008

Hi All,

We're new to the club (haven't even met up with all of you--our 1980 MGB
Limited Edition has been in the shop and we just got it back!)

Anyways, we were hoping to make the anniversary ride, but didn't trust the
"baby" to go that far just yet.  However, we would love to get pictures, if
anyone has some they would be will to share.

Hope to meet up with you all in the future!!

Debbie Richardson & Joe Trouette

P.S. If anyone could recommend a good British/European shop that's reasonable
(LOL), for future reference, we would appreciate it.  We're in Healdsburg, so
something close to there would be great.