[Nobbc] 4th Anniversary Ride

Charlie Saul csaul at noleak.com
Mon Aug 4 10:05:11 MDT 2008

Hi All,

Like Debbie and Joe, Lori and I are would be newbies as soon as our
patient comes out of it's coma.

Your Saturday ride sounded so intriguing, that we decided to do it
yesterday (Sunday)! Alas, without the British flare. What a   b e a u t
i f u l   ride though.  Then stuffed ourselves on seafood.

Hope to meet you all some day...

Charlie