[Nobbc] CHARLIE I NEED HELP

Rod Williams mowog at sonic.net
Mon Aug 11 18:18:49 MDT 2008

On Aug 11, 2008, at 4:13 PM, tony korman wrote:

> I did talk with Tri Star earlier
> this afternoon and sounds promising
The guys at TriStar worked on my 65 Mark II and my 67 XIE (sadly, both
gone on to other owners) and in both instances the cars ran the best
that they ever ran. Even rebuilt the rear-end on the XKE; not a job
for the faint-hearted. Jim Dadaos, the owner, used to work under Jim
Griffin back when Jim ran the service department at one of the
original Jag dealers in the Bay Area. He has a soft spot in his heart
for Jags but I don't know if he still takes them in.
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California