[Nobbc] Our next ride

Dawson Church dawson at authorspublishing.com
Tue Aug 19 12:11:29 MDT 2008

Ditto, though I need to speak on a radio show from 10 am to 10:15, so
I'll be there at 10:20 (I live 5 mins away). Ron, if everyone isn't
lollygagging around for a half hour as usual, and you leave promptly,
please give me a call on my cell at 707 486 9961 to let me know where
you are. I can catch you all easily in my yellow Lotus!

Dawson