[Nobbc] Sunday's drive and a brief technical note...

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Aug 26 20:20:02 MDT 2008

It was a great ride, we should go through Napa County more often...maybe
up to Lake Berryessa, haven't done that in a while. I missed Greg's
wrenching also but have enjoyed his Tech sessions in the past. I'll
leave the Sunday ride decision up to the majority, seems like Saturday
won out last time but let's hear from all of you and maybe a change is
in order. When we started the club, rides were only on Saturdays, then
for a few years, 2nd Saturday and 4th Sunday. Is it time for another change?

Ron
58 MGA