[Nobbc] Morgan Related

Robin Jackson apexbrit at msn.com
Sat Aug 30 10:56:26 MDT 2008

Thanks, Mel, glad to help Mog people. I have owned three over the years. I
used to enjoy the Plus Four Club and "convoying" to the races where we'd pit
together and help eachother out  getting the cars ready to race.

Cheers, Rob > From: napaguy at comcast.net> To: nobbc at autox.team.net> Date: Fri,
29 Aug 2008 20:54:59 -0700> Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Morgan Related> > Thank you
very much for this information.> > As a Morgan guy I appreciate this
information.> > > Mel - the Napaguy> > -----Original Message-----> From:
nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net] On> Behalf
Of Robin Jackson> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 10:26 AM> To: North Bay
British Car Club> Subject: [Nobbc] Morgan Related> >
http://www.jakesmorganbooks.co.uk/> > > Jake Alderman has done an extensive
history of Morgans ( 400 pages) from> 1954-1960. He interviewed most of the
California Morgan racers of the period> and took copies of our pictures, some
of which are included in his book. Lew> Spencer wrote an intro.> > Above is
the link to his site which includes nice photos.> > Cheers,> > Rob>