[Nobbc] Auto body work and paint

JULIA KENNER FAWN220 at COMCAST.NET
Sun Aug 31 10:04:57 MDT 2008

DON,

THE FELLOW YOU ARE REFFERING TO OUTSIDE OF SEBASTOPOL
IS PROBABLY RON WHEELER OF FORESTVILLE.
HE IS CURRENTLY RESTORING THE BODY ON MY TR250.
A GREAT FELLOW WHO DOES GREAT WORK.
HE WILL ONLY DO IT THE RIGHT WAY.
HIS # IS ON THE T-SHIRT I'M WEARING RIGHT NOW:707 887 7030

JOHN KENNER

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of don
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:48 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: [Nobbc] Auto body work and paint

I live in Calistoga, and have a couple of old British sports cars.  Several
years ago, I had my B GT painted by a fellow who lived in the rural area
outside Sebastopol.  He did a wonderful job at a reasonable price.  The
quality of the finish was better than when the car was new.  I've also got
a fellow who lives between here and Santa Rosa who has helped with body
work, retired, who works out of his home.  He welded in a dogleg and did
some prep work on the car prior to painting.  The painter moved and the
auto body fellow is getting on in years.
Do any of you guys on this list know of people who are like the ones cited
above who do good work in a shadetree setting?  I have a TR4 lined up to
purchase that has a dent and a rough panel, so will need a bit of body and
paint work.
Thanks!
Don Scott
Calistoga