[Nobbc] New ride date

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Dec 11 00:22:56 MST 2008

Well, the Nobbc masses have spoken and the weather looks to be crummy
Saturday so we'll postpone until the following Saturday 12/20 starting
at noon. That also gives you all a chance to weigh in on ride destinations.

Also, at times in the past, we have had impromptu rides on New Years
Day. Is anyone interested in doing so this New Years? I haven't heard
from Wendell but he usually has a Boxing day ride starting in Sonoma.
Wendell, are you doing it this year? It may be frostbite season but
there are still events happening!

Ron
58 MGA