[Nobbc] Dec 26 Boxing Day Run

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Dec 11 16:59:21 MST 2008

Thanks Wendell, the list strips attachments but if you send a copy to
Tcherek it can be posted on the website or if you send me a copy, I'll
put it in my FTP directory so anyone can download it. Family obligations
will once again force me to miss your ride.  Too bad Boxing day isn't 2
or 3 days after Christmas. Maybe one of these years...

Ron
58 MGA