[Nobbc] Long strange trip

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Wed Dec 31 14:06:16 MST 2008

Sorry the hear about your combustible appendix. I hope you are mending
well. I had a hernia operation in 95 and know the recuperation time
can be
lengthy. Hope yours isn't.

Boxing Day run was fun if a bit chilly. Read FREEZING in a Morgan.
Trinity
Rd. to Vintage 1870 then to Silverado Trail and up to Angwin to
Middletown
and back to Calistoga for lunch. Then on to Dick and Judy Scardamaglia's
for coffee or mulled cider. Nice run. Great weather.

I'm sure we can find subs. for events while you mend.

All the best,

Wendell