[Nobbc] Marin Ride on July 4th

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Jul 1 00:27:08 MDT 2008

Kurt asked me to forward this to the list as he STILL hasn't joined! His
email address is below for any questions.

Ron

Hi Ron, I am making a "Run for the Oysters" on the 4th of July. Leaving
San Anselmo/ Fairfax at 9:30 am to Drake's Bay Oyster Co. (formerly
Johnson's but all cleaned up and pretty now) and expect to be back
around noon. Oysters make a great BBQ addition for your 4th of July
festivities.

Anyone wanting to come along meet at Java Hut, (closed Albertson's
parking lot) in Fairfax. Starting place is 760 Center Blvd Fairfax, CA
94930, across the street from the Fairfax Post Office.Please email me if
you are coming.

klhoush at comcast.net
See you there!

Kurt Housh