[Nobbc] British Parts Cars available at Pick & Pull

Dawson Church dawson at authorspublishing.com
Thu Jul 24 21:27:51 MDT 2008

Hi NOBBC friends,

I went to my favorite store today, Pick & Pull in Windsor, to get an
AC cooler for my ancient MBenz.

Noticed there's a TR7 convertible there. Block is intact, glass,
bumpers, hood, trunk are there.

Also an XJS coupe, still fairly intact.

Several XJ6s of vintages looking to be from the late 60s through the I
think 1989 model (don't crock me if I'm wrong I can't recall when Jag
brought out that beautiful new pre-Ford body style). Surprised to see
most of the chrome on those cars, and no evident rust.

So if you need any parts, now might be a good time to swing by.

Dawson