[Nobbc] Xk 120 over heating

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Tue Jul 29 11:58:16 MDT 2008

Hi Charlie,

I had the shop in Rohnert Park, British European, make up a brake line
for me when I didn't have the flaring tool for the Morgan. He did a good
job and it wasn't very expensive. It was also more than ten years ago.
I understand from others that the shop is quite expensive to have them
do repairs. Other than that I have no experience with them. There are
frequently very interesting cars in their parking lot.

Good luck,
Wendell