[Nobbc] New to group

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Jul 30 00:05:44 MDT 2008

Mel and anyone else who hasn't been to the dam before: Take 101 north to
Healdsburg, exit at Dry Creek Rd, make a left and continue on until you
find the dam. There is a fish hatchery/visitors center at the base of
the dam, we will meet in the parking lot at 10:30. Make sure that you
have plenty of gas and bring a lunch as the area we're going is pretty
remote. Skagg Springs Rd. is the sort of roughly paved goat path British
sports cars were made for. Most likely we will return down the coast to
Jenner and then take River Rd. back to town, a more civilized route.

Ron
58 MGA