[Nobbc] got a phone call-tr 6 fender-72-hi morgan-

Morgan Pierce morganspierce at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 17:29:27 MST 2008

Steve - thank you so much for your efforts and enthusiasm! I had half-
hoped that a fender (correct on it being lh front) would be emerging
from the woodwork at this point as I had no problem sourcing one on
the east coast. there is the consolation that if one does not show up
soon I can always pursue having one shipped west.

thanks again,

Morgan

Morgan S. Pierce