[Nobbc] Saturday's ride info

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Mar 10 11:39:12 MST 2008

Our March ride will be this coming Saturday 3/15 and will be hosted by
club member Allan Morgan. He has arranged a visit for us to the Sonoma
County Air Museum. We will meet at the commuter lot just west of 101 on
River Rd. (PG&E Substation) at 10 AM. The air museum is a truly
interesting place and a local treasure, don't miss it! We will be
lunching there so make sure to bring something to eat.

Ron
58 MGA

Allan sent the following for me to forward to you:

The Pacific Coast Air Museum Has 26 aircraft on display. Park your car
by your favorite plane for some great photo ops. Also, there will be
several air craft open, like the Huey Helicopter, to "climb aboard".

We'll precede the museum with a ride through some of the counties back
roads. Bring your lunch as there is a large covered patio where you can
sit back have a cool brew & enjoy the view of the air craft.   As a
non-profit museum, it does ask a $5.00 donation

Ill be your guide Saturday. See ya at 10:00.  Allan