[Nobbc] MBG (mostly) parts for sale

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Mar 12 14:03:55 MST 2008

I just got a call from a guy in Vacaville with a shop full of MBG parts
including whole engines/transmissions (also an MGA MkII engine/trans) he
has to get rid of . His shop is being torn down in 2 months due to a
road widening project I have no other details so contact him directly if
interested.

Jim Moore
Moore's Service
Vacaville
707 454-1230

He's apparently not too computer literate but I mentioned our website
and he may try to list some parts there. He HAS to get rid of the stuff
and sounds desperate so some bargains may be available.

Ron
58 MGA