[Nobbc] sorry ass-not 1/2 as yours nobbc tails.

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Wed Mar 12 15:59:47 MST 2008

sorry but my but!!!!!!!!!!
anyhoot if anybody has the gonads to meet there maker, the messiha will
appear in abought 2-3 weeks!
bow to the world honnerd one-
behold-
ill be heading down soon as tax return arrives------------
hey, for all you guys that dont know me just laff and enjoy-
you will get it when i get there-
yes-
who,s this idiot?
well it,s just me.
sorry guys it,s just me-
dont take anything to dame serious-for chirst sake it,s a short like-smile
and have some fun already!!!!!!!!
im out  4 - 2 day-(9-11 run to denver)
want to see and meet all you newbies-
as i said-
stay tunned-ill let you all know when.
steve colorado-
guru ron e will stay in his confidant chair
(right ron????)
yea i know so many of folks on this list dont know me,dont missunderstand a
lil bent humor and misselling,
but guys do know and understad this.
nobbc is closing in on if im right 7 years now-
bow your heads to ron E for keeping things afloat-
bow to tcheeric kamstra as well-(webmistress)
bow to deano paige as well.
then all thank yourselfs and look at what YOU have created.
this is a car club that is still a free runing affair-
(and if that ever changes i will come down and KILL everyone.period...)
anyhoot guy-anybody that has ever gotten me wrong-spats-spits-rants just get
over yourselfs.
ill be there to sort out the garabe from recycle bin in abought 2-3 weeks.
i have spoken.
anyhoot-cattlemans petaluma worth a shit anymore????????