[Nobbc] sat 4-5-08 dinner party??? nobbc roundup.

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sat Mar 15 22:16:40 MST 2008

Sad to say but with the state of economic affairs in this neck of the
woods Cattlemen's would have to be spelled MacDonalds.

It had slipped my mind, the Nobbc tech session is on the 5th in John
Kenner's barn...a great place for a get together with the Nobbc gang.
Deano was at the ride today, and later with Maria at the museum. It was
good to see him, been a while.