[Nobbc] Head count?

Robin Jackson apexbrit at msn.com
Mon Mar 24 11:52:38 MST 2008

I would like to attend, although I will have to leave @ 3:00.

Cheers,
Rob
----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Engelhardt<mailto:nobbc at sonic.net>
To: North Bay British Car Club<mailto:nobbc at autox.team.net>
  Sent: Monday,
March 24, 2008 11:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Head count?

  I'd like to
throw a big plug in for this session. Even if you aren't
  particularly
interested in the guts of a manual transmission, you will
  still be able to
socialize and shoot the bull with other members while
  learning a thing or
two. I'm sure if you have any questions, the
  collective wisdom of the
members present will be able to answer them.
  Plus John has a great barn in
a scenic part of our county. I hope to see
  lots of you there to enjoy one
of the benefits of membership in our
  club. I'm guessing as we get closer
to the date Greg or John will
  provide event details so you'll be able to
find it.

  Ron
  58 MGA

  gtwincams wrote:
  > Howdy NOBBC members,
> Who all will be attending my tech session on April 5 at John Kenner's

house? I've heard from Ron, but that's about it - a couple of other

folks have let us know they won't be able to make it. At this point it's

not clear if there is any interest, so if you will be attending, please

shout out.
  > Cheers,
  > Greg Tatarian

stinfo/nobbc>