[Nobbc] Head count?

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 24 14:53:27 MST 2008

HA!
You figured it out, Dawson! We were going to set fire to all of John's
projects he's getting frustrated with :-D
Of course, being fiberglass, it will be a cinch to get the blaze going...
I keep thinking it would be quicker just to lay out many thousands of
dollars in cash and set them alite - less air pollution as well.
Bring the Nomex.
Cheers,
Greg