[Nobbc] Happy Birthday NOBBC

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Aug 4 10:50:31 MDT 2009

Today is the eighth anniversary of the first NOBBC meeting on August
4th, 2001 in the old Safeway parking lot on 4th at College. Many of the
handful of people at that meeting are still active in the club, some
have passed on. The club has grown considerably to the point that we now
number roughly 135 members.

We usually celebrate with a trip out to Fisk Mill Cove but we've been
there twice in the last few months so we'll wait until the 15th for our
regular ride to reminisce. I'll be out riding today so wave or honk if
you see me!

Ron
58 MGA