[Nobbc] Car Show

Dan home at drummondlaw.com
Tue Aug 11 20:45:36 MDT 2009

Speaking of car shows, it must be the season.  I met a guy yesterday from
the Redwood Empire Mini Enthusiasts group.  Peter Zedrick is his name and
some of you may know him.  Anyway, he asked me to post some info about their
upcoming British car show in Santa Rosa.  It's in two weeks on Sunday,
August 23rd, at Fred Stokes Ranch at 5525 Old redwood Hwy.  I think a few
NOBBC members have already signed up.  I checked their website and saw a
couple familiar names.  They've got about 70 cars signed up, most of them
British.  Lots of Minis, of course.  Although the post July 31 entry fee is
$30, Fred said they would extend the advance registration fee of $25 for
anyone who signed up by Friday.  Check their website for more info.
www.redwoodempiremini.com

Dan
'98 Jaguar XK8
'86 Jaguar Series III XJ6