[Nobbc] TODAYS CAR SHOW

BNLCOTT bnlcott at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 00:13:59 MDT 2009

What a fantastic day! Thanks to all that joined in the fun... Great day, great turnout. 125 cars and a well-behaved crowd.

Thanks much for my "Most Popular British Car" Award for our black & burgundy Healey 3000. I am humbled by all the votes we received. The '54 Nash Healey was exceptional (btw, for a 4-year marque... they only produced 504 overall cars). Also enjoyed the red/black '55 Healey 100m and the cream Morris Traveler Woodie.

Kudos to the Stoke Family Farm and to the RE Mini Association and all the vendors. Good job!

Awaiting the Next Run!

Thanx again.
Cheers,

Brad Cott
1967 Austin Healey BJ8

spyder graphics
publication design. logos & brochures. graphic art.
707.529.8019
bnlcott at comcast.net