[Nobbc] Suggestions, please

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 12:09:22 MDT 2009

Hi Greg,

I had my oil pressure gauge for my TR4 repaired at West Valley Instruments
in Reseda, suggested to me by Moss Motors. He did it overnight for me,
charged me $93.75 plus tax and freight.. It worked for two days, but my
newly rebuilt motor was putting a consistant 100 PSI, when it should have
been putting out about 60 PSI. Consequently, the gauge started leaking
again. I adjusted the oil pressure down to 60-70 PSI, and re-repaired the
gauge myself, and it has been working fine since. The gentleman's name is
Morris, Tel 818-758-9500. I can't blame the failure of my gauge on him, with
my oil pressure as high as it was, and he is referred by Moss, so who knows.
You could check with Moss as to any complaints, and ask Morris about a
warranty.

Michael
64 TR4